Do you like working with technology? Do you enjoy learning everything you can while helping others? Do you tinker with every piece of technology you can get your hands on? Does the idea of helping build something new excite you?
If so, we have a position just for you.
We are seeking an IT technician with experience with IT business environments and who wants to help support IT infrastructure for small businesses. We are looking for someone who likes being part of a small laid back group excited to build a growing business.
This is a fast-paced role where you get to have personal relationships with coworkers and clients, working with multiple clients and helping them troubleshoot issues and built out infrastructures.
This role will include:
– Support for Apple and Windows workstation software
– Troubleshooting and repairing desktop and laptop hardware
– Handle support requests from clients and end users
– Remote help desk support for clients and end users
– Experiencing troubleshooting Windows OS 10, 11
– Experience troubleshooting macOS
– The ability to learn on the fly
– Basic experience with setup and support of Office 365 and G-Suite
– Basic Experience with remote management solutions
– Hardware experience
– Experience with small business networks
– Knowledge of Networking equipment (switches, patch panels, VLAN routers, firewalls, VPN, etc.)
– A desire to help people
– Willingness to research and present solutions for clients and internally
– Flexible schedule
– Working with a great small family-like team
– Monday to Friday, no weekends, no nights